The Scales of Justice (film)
|The Scales of Justice|
|Directed by||Thomas N. Heffron|
|Written by||Thomas N. Heffron|
|Based on||a play by John Reinhart|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
|Distributed by||State Rights|
|July 20, 1914|
The Scales of Justice is a lost 1914 silent film drama directed by Thomas N. Heffron and starring Paul McAllister, a stage actor. It was produced by Adolph Zukor and distributed on State Rights basis.
- Paul McAllister - Robert Darrow
- Jane Fearnley - Edith Russell Dexter
- Harold Lockwood - Frank Dexter
- Hal Clarendon - Walter Elliott
- Mark Price - Philip Russell
- Katherine Lee - Alice Dexter (as Catherine Lee)
- Mary Blackburn - Angelina
- Beatrice Moreland - Miss Tripp
- Daniel Jarrett - Bill Crump
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.