The Sunshine Trail
|The Sunshine Trail|
|Directed by||James W. Horne|
|Screenplay by||Bradley King|
|Story by||William Wallace Cook|
Muriel Frances Dana
Thomas H. Ince Corporation
|Distributed by||Associated First National Pictures|
The Sunshine Trail is a 1923 American silent comedy Western film directed by James W. Horne and written by Bradley King. The film stars Douglas MacLean, Edith Roberts, Muriel Frances Dana, Rex Cherryman, Josie Sedgwick, and Al Hart. The film was released on April 23, 1923, by Associated First National Pictures.
- Douglas MacLean as James Henry McTavish
- Edith Roberts as June Carpenter
- Muriel Frances Dana as Algernon Aloysius Fitzmaurice Bangs
- Rex Cherryman as Willis Duckworth
- Josie Sedgwick as Woman Crook
- Al Hart as Col. Duckworth
- Barney Furey as Man Crook
- William Courtright as Mystery Man
- ^ "The Sunshine Trail (1923) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved April 13, 2019.
- ^ Janiss Garza. "The Sunshine Trail (1923) - James W. Home". AllMovie. Retrieved April 13, 2019.
- ^ "The Sunshine Trail". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved April 13, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.