From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Wandering Jew|
|Directed by||Maurice Elvey|
|Based on||a play by E. Temple Thurston|
|Starring||Matheson Lang, Hutin Britton and Malvina Longfellow|
The Wandering Jew is a 1923 British silent fantasy film directed by Maurice Elvey and starring Matheson Lang, Hutin Britton and Malvina Longfellow. It was based on a play by E. Temple Thurston. It was remade in 1933 as The Wandering Jew.
A Jewish man is condemned to wander aimlessly through the ages.
- Matheson Lang - Mattathias
- Hutin Britton - Judith
- Malvina Longfellow - Granella
- Isobel Elsom - Olalla Quintane
- Florence Saunders - Joanne
- Shayle Gardner - Pietro Morelli
- Hubert Carter - The Ruler
- Jerrold Robertshaw - Juan de Texada
- Winifred Izard - Rachel
- Fred Raynham - Inquisitor
- Lewis Gilbert - Mario
- Hector Abbas - Zapportas
- Lionel d'Aragon - Raymond
- Gordon Hopkirk - Lover
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.