From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of general references, but it remains largely unverified because it lacks sufficient corresponding inline citations. Please help to improve this article by introducing more precise citations. (November 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Alan Crosland|
|Distributed by||Select Pictures|
|June 30, 1918|
- Alice Brady as Isabele Corbyn, aka Bella Cavello
- Holmes Herbert as Judge Reverton
- J.H. Gilmour as Ferris
- William B. Davidson as Arthur Hallam
- Robert Walker as Richard Brettner
- Warren Cook as Colonel Warren
- W.E. Williams as Dr. Comyns
- Louise Lee as Mrs. Danzart
- Virginia Lee as Miss Danzart
- Mabel Guilford as Nurse
- Wallace Clarke as Butler
- H. Van Beusen as Detective
- Joseph Burke as Guide
- Goble p.1015
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.