From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Woman Who Dared|
|Directed by||Millard Webb|
|Screenplay by||Curtis Kenyon|
|Produced by||William Berke|
|Music by||Lee Zahler|
William Berke Productions Inc.
|Distributed by||Imperial Distributing Corporation|
- Claudia Dell as Mickey Martin - Factory Owner
- Monroe Owsley as Jack Goodwin, Newspaper Reporter
- Lola Lane as Kay Wilson - Office Secretary
- Douglas Fowley as Kay's Boyfriend
- Robert Elliott as Attorney
- Matty Fain as Sciato - a Racketeer
- Bryant Washburn
- Eddie Kane as King
- Esther Muir as Mae Compton
- Matthew Betz as Racketeer
- Paul Fix as Racketeer
- Sidney Bracey as Tom
- Joseph W. Girard as Police captain
- Herbert Evans
- American Film Institute (1993). Hanson, Patricia King; Gevinson, Alan (eds.). The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in The United States: Feature Films, 1931-1940. 1–3. University of California Press. p. 831. ISBN 9780520079083.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.