From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Three Live Ghosts|
|Directed by||H. Bruce Humberstone|
|Produced by||John W. Considine Jr.|
|Screenplay by||Frederic S. Isham|
C. Gardner Sullivan
|Music by||William Axt|
|Cinematography||James Wong Howe|
Chester A. Lyons
|Edited by||Tom Held|
Three Live Ghosts is a 1936 American comedy film directed by H. Bruce Humberstone and written by Frederic S. Isham and C. Gardner Sullivan. The film stars Richard Arlen, Beryl Mercer, Claud Allister, Charles McNaughton, Cecilia Parker and Dudley Digges. The film was released on January 10, 1936, by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer.
- Richard Arlen as William 'Bill' Jones
- Beryl Mercer as Mrs. Gibbins
- Claud Allister as Lord 'Spoofy' Brockton
- Charles McNaughton as James 'Jimmie' Gubbins
- Cecilia Parker as Ann Gordon
- Dudley Digges as Inspector Briggs
- Nydia Westman as Peggy 'Peg' Woofers
- Jonathan Hale as Detective Bolton
- Lillian Kemble-Cooper as Lady Brockton
- Robert Greig as John Ferguson
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.