From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Treachery Rides the Range|
|Directed by||Frank McDonald|
|Screenplay by||William Jacobs|
|Story by||William Jacobs|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
Carlyle Moore Jr.
|Cinematography||L. William O'Connell|
|Edited by||Frank Magee|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Treachery Rides the Range is a 1936 American Western film directed by Frank McDonald, written by William Jacobs, and starring Dick Foran, Paula Stone, Craig Reynolds, Monte Blue, Carlyle Moore Jr. and Henry Otho. It was released by Warner Bros. on May 2, 1936.
- Dick Foran as Capt. Red Taylor
- Paula Stone as Ruth Drummond
- Craig Reynolds as Wade Carter
- Monte Blue as Col. Drummond
- Carlyle Moore Jr. as Little Big Wolf
- Henry Otho as Burley Barton
- Jim Thorpe as Chief Red Smoke
- Monte Montague as Henchman Nebraska
- Don Barclay as Corporal Bunce
- Frank Bruno as Little Fox
- Milton Kibbee as Man at Relay Station
- Tom Wilson as Denver
- Bud Osborne as Henchman Pawnee
- Nick Copeland as Neal
T.M.P. of The New York Times said, "Set against a picturesque background of rolling hills, Treachery Rides the Range moves smoothly from beginning to end and is nicely acted by Mr. Foran and Paula Stone, who provide the romantic interest; by Monte Blue as the colonel and Jim Thorpe as the Indian chief."
- "Treachery Rides the Range (1936) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
- T.M.P. (1936-05-30). "Movie Review - Treachery Rides the Range - At the Brooklyn Strand". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-08-18.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.