From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Maclean Rogers|
|Produced by||A. George Smith|
|Written by||Kathleen Butler |
Anthony Richardson (novel)
|Starring||James Mason |
|Edited by||Daniel Birt|
George Smith Productions
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
|11 May 1936|
A man returning home after serving a prison sentence tries to rebuild his relationship with his family and prevent his son becoming embroiled with the same criminal gang which had led to his own conviction.
- Robert Rendel as Charles Hamilton
- Lucille Lisle as Betty Hamilton
- James Mason as Henry Hamilton
- Eve Gray as Sylvia Hamilton
- Mickey Brantford as Dennis Hill
- Ethel Griffies as Mrs. Etta Hamilton
- Isobel Scaife as Mary
- Paul Blake as Lord Hugo Winstanley
- Neville Brook as Marcus Leadbetter
- Ethel Royale as Miss Miller
- Wally Patch as James Kaley
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.