Under Oath (film)
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Written by||Edward J. Montagne|
|Produced by||Lewis J. Selznick|
|Starring||Elaine Hammerstein |
|Cinematography||Merritt B. Gerstad|
|Distributed by||Select Pictures|
|August 6, 1922|
Under Oath is a 1922 American silent drama film directed by George Archainbaud and starring Elaine Hammerstein, Mahlon Hamilton and Niles Welch.
- Elaine Hammerstein as Shirley Marvin
- Mahlon Hamilton as Jim Powers
- Niles Welch as Hartley Peters
- Carl Gerard as Steve Powers
- T.D. Crittenden as Chester Marvin
- Wallace MacDonald as Ralph Marvin
- Connelly, Robert B. The Silents: Silent Feature Films, 1910-36, Volume 40, Issue 2. December Press, 1998.
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
- Under Oath at IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.