From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||16 August 1896|
|Died||6 April 1969 (aged 72)|
|Years active||1933-1968 (film & TV)|
- Maria Ilona (1939)
- Her First Experience (1939)
- Wunschkonzert (1940)
- The Sinful Village (1940)
- Left of the Isar, Right of the Spree (1940)
- Melody of a Great City (1943)
- Wild Bird (1943)
- The White Adventure (1952)
- The Poacher of the Silver Wood (1957)
- Salzburg Stories (1957)
- The Spessart Inn (1958)
- Sebastian Kneipp (1958)
- I Must Go to the City (1962)
- The Merry Wives of Tyrol (1964)
- Der Weibsteufel (1966)
- The Murderer with the Silk Scarf (1966)
- Giesen p.231
- Giesen, Rolf. Nazi Propaganda Films: A History and Filmography. McFarland, 2003.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.