From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Vigilantes of Boomtown|
|Directed by||R. G. Springsteen|
|Screenplay by||Earle Snell|
|Produced by||Sidney Picker|
|Cinematography||Alfred S. Keller|
|Edited by||William P. Thompson|
|Music by||Mort Glickman|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Vigilantes of Boomtown is a 1947 American Western film in the Red Ryder film series directed by R. G. Springsteen, written by Earle Snell, and starring Allan Lane, Robert Blake, Martha Wentworth, Roscoe Karns, Roy Barcroft and Peggy Stewart. It was released on February 15, 1947, by Republic Pictures.
- Allan Lane as Red Ryder
- Robert Blake as Little Beaver
- Martha Wentworth as Duchess Wentworth
- Roscoe Karns as Billy Delaney
- Roy Barcroft as McKean
- Peggy Stewart as Molly McVey
- George Tume as Jim Corbett
- Eddie Lou Simms as Eddie
- George Chesebro as Dink
- Bobby Barber as Corbett's Second
- George Lloyd as Thug Hired by Molly
- Ted Adams as Sheriff
- John Dehner as Bob Fitzsimmons
- Earle Hodgins as Governor
- "Vigilantes of Boomtown (1947) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- Hans J. Wollstein (2014). "Vigilantes-of-Boom-Town - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on October 21, 2014. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
- "Vigilantes of Boomtown". Afi.com. Retrieved November 19, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.