From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|We're All Gamblers|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Screenplay by||John W. Conway|
|Based on||play, Lucky Sam McCarver, by Sidney Howard|
|Produced by||James Cruze|
Jesse L. Lasky
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
We're All Gamblers is a lost 1927 American drama silent film directed by James Cruze and written by John W. Conway and Hope Loring. The film stars Thomas Meighan, Marietta Millner, Cullen Landis, Philo McCullough, Gertrude Claire, Gunboat Smith and Spec O'Donnell. The film was released on September 3, 1927, by Paramount Pictures.
- Lucky Sam McCarver, a play by Sidney Howard on Broadway, October 21, 1925-November 1925
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:..We're All Gamblers
- We're All Gamblers at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files:..lost Paramount films - 1927
- "Movie Review - We re All Gamblers - A Sentimental Bloke. - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "We're All Gamblers". afi.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.