Wedding in the Hay
|Wedding in the Hay|
|Directed by||Arthur Maria Rabenalt|
|Written by||Hans Gustl Kernmayr |
|Based on||Doppelselbstmord (play)|
by Ludwig Anzengruber
|Produced by||Frank Clifford |
|Starring||Oskar Sima |
|Cinematography||Hans Heinz Theyer|
|Edited by||Johanna Meisel|
|Music by||Albert Fischer|
|11 January 1951|
Wedding in the Hay (German: Hochzeit im Heu) is a 1951 Austrian-German comedy film directed by Arthur Maria Rabenalt and starring Oskar Sima, Inge Egger and Kurt Seifert. It was shot at the Schönbrunn Studios in Vienna. The film's sets were designed by the art director Felix Smetana.
- Oskar Sima as Vitus Sentner
- Inge Egger as Agerl Hauderer
- Kurt Seifert as Egon Hasse, Fotograf
- Dagny Servaes as Theres Sentner
- Lotte Lang as Liesl Furchtsam, Krämerin
- Helli Servi as Genoveva
- Joseph Egger as Ferdinand Hauderer
- Fritz Lehmann as Poldl Sentner
- Josef Zechell as Weckerl, Bader und Heiratsvermittler
- Hugo Lindinger as Hölzlbauer
- Franz Muxeneder
- Franz Burgsteiner
- Josef Enzenberger
- Sepp Stockklauser
- Franz Wimmer
- Josef Fuchs
- Erika Hackinger
- Hans Maiberger
- Marieliese Tamele
- Double Suicide (1918)
- ^ Fritsche p.242
- Fritsche, Maria. Homemade Men In Postwar Austrian Cinema: Nationhood, Genre and Masculinity . Berghahn Books, 2013.
- Von Dassanowsky, Robert. Austrian Cinema: A History. McFarland, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.