From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|What a Woman Dreams of in Springtime|
|Directed by||Erik Ode|
Arthur Maria Rabenalt
|Written by||Curth Flatow|
|Produced by||Artur Brauner|
|Edited by||Kurt Zeunert|
|Music by||Willi Kollo|
|Distributed by||Prisma Film|
What a Woman Dreams of in Springtime (German: Was eine Frau im Frühling träumt) is a 1959 West German romantic comedy film directed by Erik Ode and Arthur Maria Rabenalt and starring Rudolf Prack, Winnie Markus and Ivan Desny.
- Rudolf Prack as Johannes Brandt
- Winnie Markus as Elisabeth Brandt
- Ivan Desny as Pierre Bonvant
- Chariklia Baxevanos as Helga
- Claus Biederstaedt as Fritz Bergstadt
- Christine Görner as Madeleine Sommer
- Melanie Horeschowsky as Großmutter Brandt
- Roland Kaiser as Rudi Brandt
- Hilde Volk as Fräulein Rabe
- Kurt Pratsch-Kaufmann as Fahrer Otto
- Horst Keitel as Orchesterchef
- Monika Peitsch as Freundin von Helga
- Bock & Bergfelder p.61
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.