From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Who Are My Parents?|
|Directed by||J. Searle Dawley|
|Written by||Paul Sloane|
|Story by||Julien Josephson|
|Starring||L. Rogers Lytton|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Who Are My Parents? (also known as A Little Child Shall Lead Them) is a 1922 American silent drama film directed by J. Searle Dawley and starring L. Rogers Lytton, Peggy Shaw, Florence Billings, Ernest Hilliard, and Robert Agnew. The film was released by Fox Film Corporation on November 26, 1922.
- L. Rogers Lytton as Colonel Lewis (as Roger Lytton)
- Peggy Shaw as Betty Lewis
- Florence Billings as Barbara Draper
- Ernest Hilliard as Frank Draper
- Robert Agnew as Bob Hale
- Adelaide Prince as Mrs. Tyler
- Niles Welch as Ken (her son)
- Marie Reichardt as Hannah
- Florence Haas as Orphan
- Jimmie Lapsley as Orphan
- Leonard Rosenfeld as Lazy Bill
- "Who Are My Parents?". afi.com. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- "Who Are My Parents?". BFI. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- "Who Are My Parents?". TCM.com. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Who Are My Parents?
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.