From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
|Based on||Get That Girl|
by Wilson Collison
|Produced by||Phil Goldstone|
|Cinematography||Charles G. Clarke|
|Edited by||Ben Lewis|
|Music by||William Axt|
|Distributed by||Loew's Inc.|
Woman Wanted is a 1935 American crime drama film directed by George B. Seitz and starring Maureen O'Sullivan and Joel McCrea. Written by Leonard Fields and David Silverstein, the film is about a woman wrongly convicted of murder who escapes with the help of a young lawyer who hides her from the police and the mobsters who set her up.
- Maureen O'Sullivan as Ann Gray
- Joel McCrea as Tony Baxter
- Lewis Stone as District Attorney Martin
- Louis Calhern as Smiley Gordon
- Edgar Kennedy as Sweeney
- Adrienne Ames as Betty Randolph
- Robert Greig as Peedles
- Noel Madison as Joe Metz
- William B. Davidson as Collins
- Richard Powell as Lee
- Erville Alderson as Constable
- Gertrude Short as Gertie
- All primary cast members are deceased.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.