|Women Won't Tell|
|Directed by||Richard Thorpe|
|Written by||Lela E. Rogers|
|Produced by||George R. Batcheller|
|Starring||Sarah Padden |
|Edited by||Vera Wade|
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
|November 15, 1932|
Women Won't Tell is a 1932 American Pre-Code drama film directed by Richard Thorpe and starring Sarah Padden, Otis Harlan and Gloria Shea. It was written by Lela E. Rogers, mother of Ginger Rogers.
- Sarah Padden as Aggie Specks
- Otis Harlan as Henry Jones
- Gloria Shea as April Specks Moorehouse
- Larry Kent as George Robinson
- Edmund Breese as Attorney for the Defense
- Mae Busch as Mrs. Ruth Howard
- Walter Long as Joe Kummer
- William V. Mong as Elias Moorehouse
- Robert Ellis as District Attorney
- Tom Ricketts as Williams
- Isabel Withers as Wanda Wolf
- John Hyams as Walter Robinson
- Jane Darwell as Mrs. Walter Robinson
- Dewey Robinson as Gregory Howard
- Donald Kirke as Alvin Thompson
- Charles Hill Mailes as Second Judge
- Betty Mack as Liz
- Pitts p. 91
- Pitts, Michael R. Poverty Row Studios, 1929-1940. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.