From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wrath of the Seas|
|Produced by||Lothar Stark|
|Music by||Felix Bartsch|
Wrath of the Seas or When Fleet Meets Fleet (German: Die versunkene Flotte) is a 1926 German silent war film directed by Graham Hewett and Manfred Noa and starring Bernhard Goetzke, Agnes Esterhazy and Nils Asther. It portrays the Imperial German Navy during the First World War, particularly the Battle of Jutland and is based on a novel by Helmut Lorenz.
- Bernhard Goetzke as Korvettenkapitän Barnow
- Agnes Esterhazy as Erika Barnow
- Nils Asther as Torpedooffizier Günther Adenried
and in alphabetical order
- Hans Albers as Oberheizer Tim Kreuger
- Bobbie Bender as Fähnrich
- Henry Bender as Röwers Kompanion
- Eugen Burg as Wilhelm H. Elsberg
- Heinrich George as Obermaat Röwer
- Käthe Haack as Anna Sass, "Wirtin der Weltkugel"
- Dary Holm as Hilde Elsberg
- Hans Mierendorff as Kapitän des "Großherzog"
- Werner Pittschau as Kapititänleutnant Fritz Kämpf
- Camilla Spira
- Henry Stuart as Commander Norton
- Otz Tollen
- Bock & Bergfelder p.8
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.