From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|You Never Saw Such a Girl|
|Directed by||Robert G. Vignola|
|Screenplay by||Marion Fairfax|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Edna Mae Cooper
|Cinematography||Frank E. Garbutt|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
You Never Saw Such a Girl is a lost 1919 American silent drama film directed by Robert G. Vignola and written by Marion Fairfax and George Weston. The film stars Vivian Martin, Harrison Ford, Mayme Kelso, Willis Marks, Edna Mae Cooper, and John Burton. The film was released on February 16, 1919, by Paramount Pictures.
- Vivian Martin as Marty McKenzie
- Harrison Ford as Eric Burgess
- Mayme Kelso as Fannie Perkins
- Willis Marks as Uncle Esau
- Edna Mae Cooper as Mrs. McKenzie
- John Burton as Mr. Burgess
- Edythe Chapman as Mrs. Burgess
- Herbert Standing as Judge Eustace
- Gerard Alexander as Mrs. Eustace
- Claire Anderson as Katherine Spencer
- Jim Farley as Reagan
- J. Morris Foster as Gentleman Jack
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: You Never Saw Such a Girl
- "You Never Saw Such a Girl (1919) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
- "You Never Saw Such a Girl". AFI. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.