From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Festival date||29 August – 9 September 1987|
The following people comprised the 1987 jury:
- Irene Papas (head of jury) (Greece)
- Sabine Azéma (France)
- John Bailey (USA)
- Anja Breien (Norway)
- Beatriz Guido (Argentina)
- Carlo Lizzani (Italy)
- Károly Makk (Hungary)
- Sergei Solovyov (Soviet Union)
- Vittorio Storaro (Italy)
- Ana Carolina (Brazil)
- Michael York (United Kingdom)
- Regina Ziegler (West Germany)
The following feature films were selected to be screened as In Competition for this section:
- True and Faithful Account (Relação fiel e verdadeira) by Margarida Gil (Portugal)
- Italian Night (Notte Italiana) by Carlo Mazzacurati (Italy)
- Killing Time (Poussière d'ange) by Edouard Niermans (France)
- The Burglar (Vzlomšcik) by Valerij Ogorodnikov (Soviet Union)
- Hidden City by Stephen Poliakoff (United Kingdom)
- Sierra Leone by Uwe Schrader (West Germany)
- Dragon Chow (Drachenfutter) by Jan Schütte (West Germany, Switzerland)
- Golden Lion:
- Special Jury Prize:
- Silver Lion:
- Golden Osella:
- Volpi Cup:
- Honorable Mention:
- Season of Monsters (Miklós Jancsó)
- The President of the Italian Senate's Gold Medal:
- Career Golden Lion:
- Golden Ciak
- Special Golden Ciak
- 'Commendatore al merito della Repubblica' Medal
- FIPRESCI Prize
- OCIC Award
- UNICEF Award
- UNESCO Award
- Drachenfutter (Jan Schütte)
- Pasinetti Award
- Pietro Bianchi Award
- Elvira Notari Prize
- Sergio Trasatti Award
- Cinecritica Award
- Award of the Society for Psychology
- "VENICE FILM FESTIVAL – 1987". Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "The 1980s". Archived from the original on 2 September 2012. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "Juries for the 1980s". Archived from the original on 30 August 2012. Retrieved 27 March 2018.
- "Juries for the 1980s". Archived from the original on 30 August 2012. Retrieved 8 October 2013.
- "4th International Film Critics' Week". sicvenezia.it. Archived from the original on 2 April 2018. Retrieved 1 April 2018.
- "Roger Scholes – writer, director, cinematographer". Retrieved 5 October 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.