From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|And That on Monday Morning|
|Directed by||Luigi Comencini|
|Based on||Mr. Kettle and Mrs. Moon |
by J.B. Priestley
|Produced by||Artur Brauner |
Harry R. Sokal
|Starring||O. W. Fischer |
|Edited by||Walter Wischniewsky|
|Music by||Hans-Martin Majewski|
|Distributed by||Neue Filmverleih|
And That on Monday Morning (German: Und das am Montagmorgen) is a 1959 West German comedy film directed by Luigi Comencini and starring O.W. Fischer, Ulla Jacobsson and Vera Tschechowa . Based on the 1955 British play Mr. Kettle and Mrs. Moon by J. B. Priestley, it was entered into the 9th Berlin International Film Festival. It was shot at the Spandau Studios in Berlin. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Helmut Nentwig and Ernst Schomer.
- O. W. Fischer as Alois Kessel
- Ulla Jacobsson as Delia Mond
- Vera Tschechowa as Monika
- Robert Graf as Herbert Acker
- Werner Finck as Prof. Gross
- Reinhard Kolldehoff as Herr Müller
- Blandine Ebinger as Frau Präfke
- Lotte Stein as Frau Mutz
- Siegfried Schürenberg as Herr von Schmitz
- Manfred Grothe as Sekretär
- Inge Wolffberg as Patientin
- Elvira Schalcher as Sekretärin
- Kaete Alving as Frau Mond
- Sigurd Lohde as Dr. Mond
- Herbert Weissbach as Herr Wegeleben
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise Cinegraph: Encyclopaedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.