From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|As in a Looking Glass|
|Directed by||Frank Hall Crane|
|Written by||Francis Charles Philips|
|Based on||play, As in a Looking Glass by Francis Charles Philips|
|Produced by||World Film Corporation|
|Distributed by||World Film Corporation|
|March 6 or 9, 1916|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
As in a Looking Glass is a lost 1916 American silent drama film directed by Frank Hall Crane and starring famous stage star Kitty Gordon in her motion picture debut. It was produced by and distributed by the World Film Corporation.
- Kitty Gordon as Lila Despard
- Lumsden Hare as Andrew Livingston (credited as F. Lumsden Hare)
- Frank Goldsmith as Jack Firthenbras
- Gladden James as Lord Udolpho
- Teddy Sampson as Felice
- Charles Eldridge as Senator Gales
- Eugenie Woodward as Mrs. Gales
- George Majeroni as Dromiroff
- Lillian Cook as Miss Vyse
- Philip W. Masi as Rowell
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.