From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Battle of Greed|
|Directed by||Howard Higgin|
|Written by||John T. Neville|
|Produced by||E.B. Derr|
Bernard A. Moriarty
|Edited by||Donald Barratt|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
|Distributed by||Crescent Pictures|
Battle of Greed is a 1937 American Western film directed by Howard Higgin and starring Tom Keene, Gwynne Shipman and James Bush. A silver strike in Virginia City leads to cutthroat completion to exploit the discovery.
- Tom Keene as John Storm
- Gwynne Shipman as Linda Avery
- James Bush as Mark Twain
- Jimmy Butler as Danny Storm
- Robert Fiske as Hammond
- Carl Stockdale as Sawyer
- Ray Bennett as Henchman Bates
- William Worthington as Judge William H. Avery
- Henry Roquemore as Judge Albion
- Foxy Callahan as Jockey Brown
- Lloyd Ingraham as Virginny
- Budd Buster as Comstock
- Pitts p.22
- Pitts, Michael R. Western Movies: A Guide to 5,105 Feature Films. McFarland, 2012.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.