From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Days of Betrayal|
|Directed by||Otakar Vávra|
|Written by||Miloslav Fábera|
|Produced by||Ladislav Kalas|
Days of Betrayal (Czech: Dny zrady) is a 1973 Czechoslovakian drama film directed by Otakar Vávra. The film was entered into the 8th Moscow International Film Festival where it won a Diploma. It was also selected as the Czechoslovakian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 46th Academy Awards, but was not accepted as a nominee.
- Jiří Pleskot as Dr. Edvard Beneš
- Bohuš Pastorek as Klement Gottwald
- Gunnar Möller as Adolf Hitler
- Jaroslav Radimecký as Neville Chamberlain
- Martin Gregor as Édouard Daladier
- Bořivoj Navrátil as Sergey S. Alexandrovsky
- Otakar Brousek Sr. as Bonnet
- Josef Langmiler as Cooper
- Rudolf Krátký as Dr. Paul Schmidt – Hitler's interpreter
- Günter Zschieschow as K. H. Frank
- Fred Alexander as Joseph Goebbels
- Rudolf Jurda as Hermann Göring
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.