From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Louis King|
|Screenplay by||Anthony Coldeway|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
|Edited by||Jack Killifer|
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
Draegerman Courage is a 1937 American drama film directed by Louis King and written by Anthony Coldeway. The film stars Jean Muir, Barton MacLane, Henry O'Neill, Robert Barrat, Addison Richards and Helen MacKellar. The film was released by Warner Bros. on May 15, 1937.
- Jean Muir as Ellen Haslett
- Barton MacLane as Andrew Beaupre
- Henry O'Neill as Dr. Thomas Haslett
- Robert Barrat as Martin Crane
- Addison Richards as John McNally
- Helen MacKellar as Mrs. Mary Haslett
- Gordon Oliver as Pete Lawson
- Joseph Crehan as Dr. Stuart Hunter
- Priscilla Lyon as Suzanne Haslett
- Walter Miller as Maxwell
- Herbert Heywood as Steve
- Ben Hendricks Jr. as Captain Harper
- "Draegerman Courage (1937) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-08-24.
- Sandra Brennan (2016). "Draegerman-Courage - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2015-08-24.
- "Draegerman Courage". Afi.com. 1934-08-31. Retrieved 2015-08-24.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.