From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Capitol (1895)
- The Turmoil (1916 film) as Mrs. Vertrees
- The Boy Girl (1917) as Agatha Channing
- Hidden Fires (1918 film) as Mrs. Treadway Parke
- The Woman on the Index (1919) as Mrs. Martin
- Thou Shalt Not (film) (1919) as Ruth's Mother
- The Woman Under Oath (1919) as Mrs. O'Neil
- Youthful Folly (1920) as Aunt Martha
- Dangerous Business (1920 film) as Mrs. Brooks
- Youthful Folly (1920 film) as Aunt Martha
- Greater Than Fame (1920) as Aunt Prudence (credited as Flora Kingsley)
- Annabell Lee (1921) as David's Mother, film based on Edgar Allan Poe's poem Annabel Lee. Extant.
- Is Life Worth Living? (1921) as Mrs. Grant
- Clay Dollars (1921) as Mrs. Gordon
- The Little Red Schoolhouse (1923 film) as Hired Girl
- "The Films of Pauline Frederick". web.stanford.edu.
- "Site Map - March 20, 1937". The New York Times.
- Codori, Jeff (17 March 2020). Film History Through Trade Journal Art, 1916-1920. ISBN 9781476676173.
- "Florida Kingsley". BFI.
- Vogel, Michelle (November 29, 2014). Olive Thomas: The Life and Death of a Silent Film Beauty. McFarland. ISBN 9780786455263 – via Google Books.
- Robards, Brooks (November 4, 2014). ""Annabell Lee" shows Menemsha in the 1920s".
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.