From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Born||15 August 1907|
|Died||31 August 1958 (aged 51)|
|Years active||1927-1956 (film)|
Hans Tost (1907–1958) was a German film producer and occasional actor. He headed his own production unit at Terra Film during the Nazi era. He was the younger brother of Walter Tost, also a film producer.
- The Marriage Nest (1927)
- Three Days of Life and Death (1929)
- Student Life in Merry Springtime (1931)
- Five Million Look for an Heir (1938)
- Thirteen Chairs (1938)
- Target in the Clouds (1939)
- In the Name of the People (1939)
- The Governor (1939)
- Woman Made to Measure (1940)
- Goodbye, Franziska (1941)
- Beloved Darling (1943)
- Große Freiheit Nr. 7 (1944)
- The Disturbed Wedding Night (1950)
- White Shadows (1951)
- The Lady in Black (1951)
- Bonjour Kathrin (1956)
- Nicolella p.98
- Henry Nicolella. Frank Wisbar: The Director of Ferryman Maria, from Germany to America and Back. McFarland, 2018.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.