From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Charles Harold Entwistle was an actor on stage and in films, a manager of theaters and touring theater companies, and director from England who migrated to the United States and worked in Hollywood during and after the silent film era. In England he performed for the king and queen.
- Salomy Jane (1914)
- The Summer Girl (1916)
- The Beggar of Cawnpore (1916)
- One of Many (film) (1917)
- Miss Robinson Crusoe (1917)
- In the Hollow of Her Hand (1918)
- The Divorcee (1919 film)
- The Woman Under Oath (1919)
- The Moonstone (1934)
- Paris in Spring (1935)
- Jr, James Zeruk (October 18, 2013). "Peg Entwistle and the Hollywood Sign Suicide: A Biography". McFarland.
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. April 5, 1916.
- "Harold Entwistle". Rotten Tomatoes.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.