From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Harry J. Lonsdale (born Henry Gittus Lonsdale; 6 December 1862 – 8 February 1939) was a British born actor stage and silent film actor. He played leading parts. and married stage actress Alice Lonnon and then divorced.
- Tommy's Atonement (1913)
- The Ex-Convict's Plunge (1913)
- A Change of Administration (1913)
- The Rosary (1915)
- Sweet Alyssum (1915)
- The Ne'er-Do-Well (1916)
- The Garden of Allah (1916)
- His Brothers Keeper (1916)
- Who Shall Take My Life? (1917)
- Beware of Strangers (1917)
- Little Orphant Annie (1918)
- The City of Purple Dreams
- The Illustrious Prince (1919)
- The Shepherd of the Hills (1919)
- Where Men Are Men (1921)
- The Fighting Guide (1922)
- The Call of Home (1922)
- The Great Night (1922)
- Thelma (1922)
- Big Dan (1923)
- The Vagabond Trail (1924)
- The Last of the Duanes (1924)
- Brand of Cowardice (1925)
- Her Husband's Secret (1925)
- Wearing, J. P. (November 21, 2013). The London Stage 1890-1899: A Calendar of Productions, Performers, and Personnel. Scarecrow Press. ISBN 9780810892828 – via Google Books.
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. August 19, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Harry Lonsdale (Henry Gittus Lonsdale) - National Portrait Gallery". www.npg.org.uk.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.