From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Allan Dwan|
|Cinematography||John J. Mescall|
|Edited by||Robert L. Simpson|
|Music by||Walter Scharf|
|Distributed by||Twentieth Century Fox|
|June 3, 1938|
- Don Ameche as David Brassard Jr.
- Simone Simon as Renee LeBlanc
- Robert Young as Pierre Brassard
- Joan Davis as May Morris
- Bert Lahr as Barney Barnaby
- Paul Hurst as A. Adolphus Heyman
- William Collier Sr. as David Brassard Sr.
- Tala Birell as Mlle. Josette
- Lynn Bari as Mrs. Elaine Dupree
- William Demarest as Joe, Diner Owner
- Ruth Gillette as Belle
- Armand Kaliz as Thomas
- Maurice Cass as Ed, the Furrier
- George H. Reed as Butler
- Paul McVey as Hotel manager
- Fred Kelsey as Hotel detective
- Robert Kellard as Reporter
- Robert Lowery as Rufe, Boatman
- Lon Chaney Jr. as Boatman
- Slim Martin as Orchestra leader
- June Gale as Cafe girl
- Ferdinand Gottschalk as Papa Le Blanc
- Tucker p.55-57
- Tucker, David C. Joan Davis: America's Queen of Film, Radio and Television Comedy. McFarland, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.