Ladies Crave Excitement
|Ladies Crave Excitement|
|Directed by||Nick Grinde|
|Produced by||Nat Levine (producer)|
|Edited by||Ray Curtiss|
Ladies Crave Excitement is a 1935 American action–comedy drama film released by Mascot Pictures, directed by Nick Grinde and starring Norman Foster, Evalyn Knapp and Esther Ralston.
Don Phelan, the ace newsreel reporter, falls in love with Wilma Howell, the daughter of the owner of another newsreel company that is a bitter rival of the one Don works for. The rivalry, with cameramen jostling each other out of the way, acts of sabotage, and reporters fighting to get the 'scoop', does not bode well for the romance.
- Norman Foster as Don Phelan
- Evalyn Knapp as Wilma Howell
- Esther Ralston as Miss Winkler
- Eric Linden as Bob Starke
- Purnell Pratt as Amos Starke
- Irene Franklin as Victoria (Vi)
- Emma Dunn as Mrs. Phelan
- Gilbert Emery as J. Fenton Howell
- Russell Hicks as Bert Taylor
- Christian Rub as Lars Swenson
- Francis McDonald as Terry
- Matt McHugh as Johnson
- Jason Robards Sr. as Nick
- Syd Saylor as Flynn
- George "Gabby" Hayes as Dan McCloskey
- Max Wagner as Pat
Ladies Crave Excitement was released on DVD on July 26, 2010. The film was again released on DVD on August 27, 2013.
- ^ "Ladies Crave Excitement". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved September 20, 2016.
- ^ "Ladies Crave Excitement". Paramount Pictures. Manhattan: Viacom. July 26, 2010. Retrieved September 20, 2016.
- ^ "Ladies Crave Excitement". Paramount Pictures. Manhattan: Viacom. August 27, 2013. Retrieved September 20, 2016.
- Ladies Crave Excitement at IMDb
- Ladies Crave Excitement is available for free download at the Internet Archive
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.