From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Gus Meins|
|Produced by||Hal Roach|
|Edited by||Louis McManus|
|Music by||Leroy Shield|
Although Spanky would like to play football with the rest of the gang, he is stuck at home taking care of his baby sister. Hoping to lull the kid to sleep, thereby allowing himself to sneak out of the house, Spanky tries all sorts of "sure-fire" beddie-bye methods. But neither he nor his co-conspirator "Alfalfa" are able to coerce the little brat into drifting off to dreamland—though they do briefly fall asleep themselves.
Their efforts finally fail when, in the process of inflating the football, they cause its air sac to burst loudly, waking the baby and ruining all their efforts.
- Scotty Beckett as Scotty
- George McFarland as Spanky
- Carl Switzer as Alfalfa
- Billie Thomas as Buckwheat
- Alvin Buckelew as Alvin
- Dickie De Nuet as Little Our Gang member
- Sidney Kibrick as Our Gang member
- Donald Proffitt as Our Gang member
- Patsy May as Baby
- Ruth Hiatt as Mother
- This short marks the first appearance of Patsy May, who only made 3 other Our Gang appearances after this.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.