|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Screenplay by||Arthur T. Horman|
|Story by||Dorrell McGowan|
|Produced by||Phil Rosen|
|Edited by||Ted J. Kent|
|Music by||Charles Previn|
Missing Evidence is a 1939 American drama film, directed by Phil Rosen. It stars Preston Foster, Irene Hervey, and Inez Courtney, and was released on December 15, 1939.
- Preston Foster as Bill Collins
- Irene Hervey as Linda Parker
- Inez Courtney as Nellie Conrad
- Chick Chandler as Jerry Howard
- Noel Madison as Paul Duncan
- Joseph Downing as Marty Peters
- Oscar O'Shea as Pop Andrews
- Tom Dugan as Binky Cullen
- Ray Walker as McBride
- Cliff Clark as Allen Jennings
- ^ "Missing Evidence". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on June 3, 2018. Retrieved June 2, 2018.
- ^ Dick, Bernard K. (2015). City of Dreams: The Making and Remaking of Universal Pictures. University Press of Kentucky. p. 117. ISBN 9780813158891.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.