From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||Nathan Patterson|
|Date of birth||16 October 2001|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:25, 31 August 2020 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:25, 31 August 2020 (UTC)
On 21 December 2019, Patterson signed a new Rangers contract, keeping him at the club until 2022. He made his debut on 17 January 2020, in a Scottish Cup match against Stranraer at Ibrox Stadium. He made his league debut against Kilmarnock on 22 August 2020, coming on as a substitute in the 86th minute in a 2–0 win.
Patterson made his European debut on 10 December 2020 in a 2–0 away win.
- "Nathan Patterson Signs New Contract". rangers.co.uk. 21 December 2019.
- Watt, Martin (17 January 2020). "Rangers 2–0 Stranraer". BBC Sport.
- "Rangers 2–0 Kilmarnock: 'Sharper' Kemar Roofe delights Steven Gerrard". BBC Sport. 23 August 2020. Retrieved 24 August 2020.
- "Nathan Patterson Scottish FA player profile". scottishfa.co.uk. Retrieved 31 August 2020.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.