From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Our Leading Citizen|
|Directed by||Alfred E. Green|
|Screenplay by||George Ade|
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
William P. Carleton
L. Guy Wilky
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Our Leading Citizen is a 1922 American silent comedy film directed by Alfred E. Green and written by George Ade and Waldemar Young. The film stars Thomas Meighan, Lois Wilson, William P. Carleton, Theodore Roberts, Guy Oliver, Larry Wheat, and James Neill. The film was released on June 14, 1922, by Paramount Pictures.
- Thomas Meighan as Daniel Bentley
- Lois Wilson as Katherine Fendle
- William P. Carleton as Oglesby Fendle
- Theodore Roberts as Colonel Sam De Mott
- Guy Oliver as Cale Higginson
- Larry Wheat as J. Sylvester Dubley
- James Neill as Honorable Cyrus Blagdon
- Lucien Littlefield as The Editor
- Charles Stanton Ogle as The Judge
- Tom Kennedy as Boots
- Sylvia Ashton as Mrs. Brazey
- Ethel Wales as Eudora Mawdle
- Janiss Garza (2016). "Our-Leading-Citizen - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on March 6, 2016. Retrieved January 29, 2015.
- "Our Leading Citizen". afi.com. Retrieved January 29, 2015.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Our Leading Citizen
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.