|Directed by||Frank R. Strayer|
|Written by||Karen DeWolf|
|Produced by||Maury M. Cohen|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
|March 15, 1935|
- Lois Wilson as Mona Trevor / Anne Trevor
- Crane Wilbur as Paul Arnold
- Shirley Grey as Joan Nash
- Luis Alberni as Caparini
- Andrés de Segurola as Enrico Martinelli
- Paul Ellis as Carlos Duran
- Ronnie Cosby as Tommy Arnold
- Florence Roberts as Mrs. Buttons
- Gertrude Sutton as Martha, the Maid
- Erville Alderson as Mr. Trevor
- Edward Keane as Paul's Attorney
- Mildred Gover as Maid
- Edward LeSaint as Judge
- Richard Carlyle as Dr. Rand
- Pitts p.107
- Michael R. Pitts. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.