From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Six Gun Man|
|Directed by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Screenplay by||Harry L. Fraser|
|Produced by||Arthur Alexander|
I. Stanford Jolley
|Edited by||Roy Livingston|
|Distributed by||Producers Releasing Corporation|
Six Gun Man is a 1946 American Western film written and directed by Harry L. Fraser. The film stars Bob Steele, Syd Saylor, Jimmy Martin, Jean Carlin, I. Stanford Jolley, Brooke Temple, Bud Osborne and Budd Buster. The film was released on February 1, 1946, by Producers Releasing Corporation.
- Bob Steele as Bob 'Stormy' Storm
- Syd Saylor as Syd 'Rawhide' McTavish
- Jimmy Martin as Tim Hager
- Jean Carlin as Laura Barton
- I. Stanford Jolley as Matt Haley
- Brooke Temple as Ed Slater
- Bud Osborne as Sam Elkins
- Budd Buster as Joe Turner
- Stanley Blystone as Lon Kelly
- Roy Brent as Slim Peters
- Steve Clark as Sheriff Jennings
- Dorothy Whitmore as Mrs. Barton
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.