Stone of Silver Creek
|Stone of Silver Creek|
|Directed by||Nick Grinde|
|Screenplay by||Earle Snell|
|Story by||R.R. Harris|
|Produced by||Buck Jones|
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Edited by||Bernard Loftus|
|Music by||Charles Rosoff|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Stone of Silver Creek is a 1935 American Western film directed by Nick Grinde, written by Earle Snell, and starring Buck Jones, Noel Francis, Niles Welch, Marion Shilling, Peggy Campbell and Murdock MacQuarrie. It was released on April 15, 1935, by Universal Pictures.
- Buck Jones as T. William Stone
- Noel Francis as Lola
- Niles Welch as Rev. Timothy Tucker
- Marion Shilling as Martha Mason
- Peggy Campbell as Nancy Raymond
- Murdock MacQuarrie as George J. Mason
- Rodney Hildebrand as Fred Graves
- Harry Semels as R. J. Simmons
- Grady Sutton as Jimmy
- Kernan Cripps as Ben
- Frank Rice as Tom Lucas
- ^ "Stone of Silver Creek (1935) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- ^ F.S.N. (April 8, 1935). "Movie Review - The Nut Farm - At the Criterion". NYTimes.com. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
- ^ "Stone of Silver Creek". Afi.com. February 4, 1935. Retrieved January 17, 2016.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.