From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Cohens and Kellys in Hollywood|
|Directed by||John Francis Dillon|
|Written by||Howard J. Green|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle Jr.|
|Edited by||Harry S. Webb|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Cohens and Kellys in Hollywood is a 1932 American pre-Code comedy film directed by John Francis Dillon and written by Howard J. Green. The film stars George Sidney, Charles Murray, June Clyde, Norman Foster, Esther Howard, and Emma Dunn. The film was released on March 28, 1932, by Universal Pictures.
- George Sidney as Sidney Nathan Cohen
- Charles Murray as Michael Kelly
- June Clyde as Kitty Kelly
- Norman Foster as Maurice Cohen
- Esther Howard as Mrs. Maggie Kelly
- Emma Dunn as Mrs. Sarah Cohen
- Eileen Percy as Eileen Percy
- Edwin Maxwell as Chauncey Chadwick
- Luis Alberni as Bladimir Petrosky
- John Roche as Gregory Gordon
- Robert Greig as Chesterfield
- Dorothy Christy as Mrs. Chauncey Chadwick
- Harry Barris as Pianist
- Frank Albertson as Frank Albertson
- Lew Ayres as Lew Ayers
- Sidney Fox as Sidney Fox
- Genevieve Tobin as Genevieve Tobin
- Tom Mix as Tom Mix
- "The Cohens and Kellys in Hollywood (1932) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved December 31, 2015.
- A.D.S. (April 22, 1932). "Movie Review - The Cohens and Kellys in Hollywood - A Behind-the-Scenes Farce". NYTimes.com. Retrieved December 31, 2015.
- "The Cohens and Kellys in Hollywood". Afi.com. Retrieved December 31, 2015.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.