From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Desperados Are in Town|
|Directed by||Kurt Neumann|
|Produced by||Kurt Neumann|
|Written by||Earle Snell |
|Starring||Robert Arthur |
|Music by||Paul Sawtell |
|Cinematography||John J. Mescall|
|Edited by||Jack Ogilvie|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
- Robert Arthur as Lenny Kesh
- Kathleen Nolan as Alice Rutherford
- Rhys Williams as Jud Collins
- Rhodes Reason as Frank Banner
- Dave O'Brien as Dock Lapman / Mr. Brown
- Kelly Thordsen as Big Tobe Lapman
- Mae Clarke as Jane Kesh
- Robert Osterloh as Deputy Sheriff Mike Broome
- William Challee as Tom Kesh
- Carol Kelly as Hattie
- Frank Sully as Carl Branch
- Morris Ankrum as Mr. Rutherford
- Dick Wessel as Hank Green
- Dorothy Granger as Molly, Saloon Girl
- Tod Griffin as Ranger
- Nancy Evans as Mrs. Rutherford
- Ann Stebbins as Girl
- Byron Foulger as Jim Day
- Marie Blake as Mrs. Green
- Frank Hagney as Bartender / Bouncer
- Thomas Browne Henry as The Banker
- William Phipps as Bit Man at Cotton Gin
- Frank Richards as Mr. Tawson
- Martha Wentworth as Mrs. Tawson
- Quinlan p.409
- "Platters will headline show". Los Angeles Times. Nov 28, 1956. ProQuest 167004144.
- "DESPERADOS ARE IN TOWN, the". Monthly Film Bulletin. 24. 1957. p. 17 – via ProQuest.
- Schallert, E. (Jul 10, 1956). "Drama". Los Angeles Times. ProQuest 166976252.
- OSCAR GODBOUT (Jul 5, 1956). "FERRER TO DIRECT AND STAR IN FILM". New York Times. ProQuest 113801301.
- Quinlan, David. The Film Lover's Companion: An A to Z Guide to 2,000 Stars and the Movies They Made. Carol Publishing Group, 1997.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.