The Master of Death (film)
|The Master of Death|
|Directed by||Hans Steinhoff|
|Music by||Pasquale Perris|
|26 November 1926|
The Master of Death (German: Der Herr des Todes) is a 1926 German silent film directed by Hans Steinhoff and starring Alfred Solm, Hertha von Walther and Simone Vaudry.
The film's art direction was by Robert Neppach.
- Alfred Solm as Peter von Hersdorff
- Hertha von Walther as Maja
- Simone Vaudry as Heid von Duren
- Eduard von Winterstein as Colonel von Hersdorff
- Heinrich Peer as Privy councillor von Duren
- Erna Hauk as Daisy, Brown
- Jenny Marba as Mrs von Hersdorff
- Hedwig Pauly-Winterstein as Privy Councillor von Duren's wife
- Ferdinand von Alten as Baron von Bassenheim
- S.Z. Sakall as Bordoni
- Fritz Sohn
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.