The Midnight Guest
|The Midnight Guest|
|Directed by||George Archainbaud|
|Screenplay by||Rupert Julian|
|Story by||Rupert Julian|
A. P. Younger
|Cinematography||Charles J. Stumar|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
The Midnight Guest is a 1923 American crime film directed by George Archainbaud and written by Rupert Julian. The film stars Grace Darmond, Mahlon Hamilton, Clyde Fillmore, Pat Harmon and Mathilde Brundage. The film was released on March 17, 1923, by Universal Pictures.
- Grace Darmond as Gabrielle
- Mahlon Hamilton as John Dryden
- Clyde Fillmore as William Chatfield
- Pat Harmon as Monk
- Mathilde Brundage as Aunt Sally
- ^ "The Midnight Guest (1923) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved May 8, 2019.
- ^ Janiss Garza. "Midnight Guest (1923) - George Archainbaud". AllMovie. Retrieved May 8, 2019.
- ^ "The Midnight Guest". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved May 8, 2019.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.