The Mosquito (film)
|Directed by||Walter Reisch|
|Written by||Walter Reisch|
|Edited by||Ilse Voigt|
|Music by||Peter Kreuder|
The Mosquito (German: Die Mücke) is a 1954 West German drama film directed by Walter Reisch and starring Hilde Krahl, Margot Hielscher and Gustav Knuth. It was entered into the 1955 Cannes Film Festival. It was shot at the Tempelhof Studios in West Berlin and the Wansbek Studios in Haburg. The film's sets were designed by the art director Rolf Zehetbauer.
- Hilde Krahl as Vilma
- Margot Hielscher as Jeanette
- Gustav Knuth as Karrari
- Bernhard Wicki as Hugo
- Walter Janssen as Lotsch
- Herbert Wilk as Sekretär
- Blandine Ebinger as Frau von Felde
- Isolde Hinz as Mimi
- Ingeborg Christiansen as Ertha
- Carl Voscherau as Fremdenführer
- Axel Monjé
- Charlotte Ander
- ^ Reimer & Reimer p.177
- ^ "Festival de Cannes: Die Mücke". festival-cannes.com. Archived from the original on 22 August 2011. Retrieved 1 February 2009.
- Reimer, Robert C. & Reimer, Carol J. The A to Z of German Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2010.
- The Mosquito at IMDb
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.