From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Phantom Thief|
|Directed by||D. Ross Lederman|
|Written by||Jack Boyle|
Malcolm Stuart Boylan
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Edited by||Al Clark|
|Music by||Mischa Bakaleinikoff|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures Corporation|
The Phantom Thief is a 1946 American crime film directed by D. Ross Lederman. The film follows detective Boston Blackie as he tries to track down a blackmailer-murderer. As the investigation goes on, a supernatural element becomes clear.
- Chester Morris as Horatio 'Boston Blackie' Black
- Jeff Donnell as Anne Parks Duncan
- Richard Lane as Inspector John Farraday
- Dusty Anderson as Sandra
- George E. Stone as The Runt
- Frank Sully as Detective Sergeant Matthews
- Marvin Miller as Dr. Nejino
- Wilton Graff as Rex Duncan
- Murray Alper as Eddie Alexander, Chauffeur
- Forbes Murray as Dr. Purcell Nash
- Joseph Crehan as 'Jumbo' Madigan - Pawnbroker
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.