From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Renegade Ranger|
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Written by||Bennett Cohen (story)|
Oliver Drake (screenplay)
|Produced by||Bert Gilroy (producer)|
|Cinematography||Harry J. Wild|
|Edited by||Frederic Knudtson|
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|September 16, 1938|
|59 minutes (copyright length) (Turner library print)|
- George O'Brien as Captain Jack Steele
- Rita Hayworth as Judith Alvarez
- Tim Holt as Larry Corwin
- Ray Whitley as Happy
- Lucio Villegas as Don Juan Campielo
- William Royle as Ben Sanderson
- Cecilia Callejo as Toñia Campielo
- Neal Hart as Sheriff Joe Rawlings
- Monte Montague as Henchman Monte
- Bob Kortman as Henchman Idaho
- Charles Stevens as Manuel
- Jim Mason as Hank
- Tom London as Henchman Red
- "Top Hat: Detail View". American Film Institute. Retrieved April 11, 2014.
- "THE SCREEN: In the Best of Humors Is 'Made for Each Other,' at the Music Hall--New Western at the Rialto At the Rialto MUSIC NOTES" by FRANK S. NUGENT. New York Times 17 Feb 1939: 23
- Richard Jewell & Vernon Harbin, The RKO Story. New Rochelle, New York: Arlington House, 1982. p123
- ""THE RENEGADE RANGER."". The Sydney Morning Herald. National Library of Australia. 27 February 1939. p. 9. Retrieved 7 June 2013.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.