From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Road Through the Dark|
|Directed by||Edmund Mortimer|
|Produced by||Clara Kimball Young|
Clara Kimball Young Film Corporation
|Distributed by||Selznick Pictures|
The Road Through the Dark is a 1918 American silent war drama film directed by Edmund Mortimer and starring Clara Kimball Young, Jack Holt and Elinor Fair. It was made as an anti-German propaganda piece during World War I.
- Clara Kimball Young as Gabrielle Jardee
- Jack Holt as Duke Karl
- Henry Woodward as John Morgan
- Elinor Fair as Marie-Louise
- Bobby Connelly as Georges
- John Steppling as Antoine Jardee
- Lillian Leighton as Louise Jardee
- Edward Kimball as Father Alphonse
- Elmo Lincoln as Pvt. Schultz
- Eugenie Besserer as Aunt Julie
- Langman p.268
- Langman, Larry. American Film Cycles: The Silent Era. Greenwood Publishing, 1998.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.