From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Santa Fe Trail|
|Directed by||Otto Brower|
Edwin H. Knopf
|Written by||Hal G. Evarts|
Edward E. Paramore Jr.
|Edited by||Verna Willis|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Santa Fe Trail is a 1930 American pre-Code western film, directed by Otto Brower and Edwin H. Knopf, released by Paramount Pictures, and starring Richard Arlen, Rosita Moreno, and Eugene Pallette.
- Richard Arlen as Stan Hollister
- Rosita Moreno as Maria Castinado
- Eugene Pallette as Doc Brady
- Mitzi Green as Emily
- Junior Durkin as Old Timer
- Hooper Atchley as Marc Coulard
- Luis Alberni as Juan Castinado
- Lee Shumway as Slaven
- Chief Standing Bear as Chief Sutanek
- Blue Cloud as Eagle Feather
- Chief Yowlachie as Brown Beaver
- Jack Byron as Webber
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.