From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Wild Westerners|
|Directed by||Oscar Rudolph|
|Written by||Gerald Drayson Adams|
|Produced by||Sam Katzman|
|Edited by||Jerome Thoms|
Four Leaf Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
A U.S. marshal investigates when a sheriff named Plummer is suspected of involvement in a string of robberies. It becomes personal when the marshal's wife is taken captive by the outlaws.
- James Philbrook as Marshal Jim McDowell
- Nancy Kovack as Rose Sharon
- Duane Eddy as Deputy Marshal Clint Fallon
- Guy Mitchell as Deputy Johnny Silver
- Hugh Sanders as Chief Marshal Reuben Bernard
- Elizabeth MacRae as Crystal Plummer
- Marshall Reed as Sheriff Plummer
- Nestor Paiva as Governor John Bullard
- Harry Lauter as Jud Gotch
- Bob Steele as Deputy Marshal Casey Bannen
- Lisa Burkett as Yellow Moon
- Terry Frost as Ashley Cartwright
- Hans Wedemeyer as Wasna
- Don Harvey as Hanna
- Elizabeth Harrower as Martha Bernard
The Wild Westerners
Written by Duane Eddy and Lee Hazlewood
Performed by Duane Eddy
- WILD WESTERNERS, The Monthly Film Bulletin; London Vol. 29, Iss. 336, (Jan 1, 1962): 158.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.