Two Heads on a Pillow
|Two Heads on a Pillow|
|Directed by||William Nigh|
|Screenplay by||Albert DeMond|
|Based on||The Eternal Masculine|
by Dorothy Canfield Fisher
|Produced by||M.H. Hoffman|
|Edited by||Mildred Johnston|
|Distributed by||Liberty Pictures|
Two Heads on a Pillow is a 1934 American romance film directed by William Nigh and written by Albert DeMond. The film stars Neil Hamilton, Miriam Jordan, Henry Armetta, Hardie Albright, Dorothy Appleby and Mary Forbes. The film was released on October 2, 1934, by Liberty Pictures.
- Neil Hamilton as John C. Smith
- Miriam Jordan as Evelyn Smith / Evelyn Adams
- Henry Armetta as Enrico Populopulini
- Hardie Albright as David L. Talbot
- Dorothy Appleby as Mitzie LaVerne
- Mary Forbes as Mrs. Caroline Devonshire
- Edward Martindel as Judge Benjamin Gorman
- Claude King as Albert Devonshire
- Lona Andre as Pamela Devonshire
- Betty Blythe as Mrs. Agnes Walker
- Eddie Kane as Samuel Walker
- Claire McDowell as Mrs. Helen Gorman
- George J. Lewis as Anthony Populopulini
- Emily Fitzroy as Mrs. Van Suydam
- Nellie V. Nichols as Mrs. Rose Populopulini
- Jilda Ford as Cabaret Singer
- Mary Foy as Mrs. Jenner
- Jack Kennedy as Mr. Jenner
- ^ "Two Heads on a Pillow (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- ^ Hal Erickson. "Two Heads on a Pillow (1934) - William Nigh". AllMovie. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
- ^ "Two Heads on a Pillow". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2020-01-25.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.