What Happened to Jones (1920 film)
|What Happened to Jones|
|Directed by||James Cruze|
|Written by||Elmer Harris|
|Based on||What Happened to Jones|
by George Broadhurst
|Produced by||Adolph Zukor|
|Cinematography||H. Kinley Martin|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures/Artcraft|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
What Happened to Jones is a lost 1920 American silent comedy film directed by James Cruze and starring Bryant Washburn. It was based on the 1897 play What Happened to Jones by George Broadhurst. It was produced by Famous Players-Lasky and distributed by Paramount/Artcraft.
- Bryant Washburn as Jimmie Jones
- Margaret Loomis as Cissy Smith
- J. Maurice Foster as Bobbie Brown
- Frank Jonasson as Anthony Goodley
- Lillian Leighton as Matilda Brown
- Caroline Rankin as Alvina Smith
- Richard Cummings as Green
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.